Research has been conducted to establish the validity of the most recent and previously used assessments. Below are lists of completed research and links to the reports. In addition, independent studies have found that the assessments align to the standards and assessment criteria that matter most.
New Meridian is hosting past and current research on ERIC – Education Resources Information Center. Links to published research can be found below.
Model Content Frameworks
These are voluntary resources meant to be used as a companion to the Common Core State Standards to help educators and those developing aligned curricula and instructional materials.
English Language Arts/Literacy
- PARCC Model Content Framework ELA/Literacy (Kindergarten – Grade 2)
- PARCC Model Content Framework ELA/Literacy (Grades 3 – 11)
- PARCC Model Content Frameworks Mathematics (Kindergarten – Grade 2)
- PARCC Model Content Frameworks Mathematics (Grades 3 – 11)
Field Test Studies
- Mode Comparability Study Based on Spring 2015 Operational Test Data
- PARCC Cognitive Complexity: Analysis 1, 2 and 3 Results
- Findings from the Quality of Test Administration Investigations: PARCC Field Test
- Findings from the Quality of Items/Tasks/Stimuli Investigations: PARCC Field Tests
- Findings from the PARCC Quality of Test Administration Investigations: Year 1 of Operational Administration
- PARCC Field Test: Lessons Learned
- Operational Study 4: Accessibility of New Items/Functionality, Component 3 Report
- PARCC College and Career Ready Determination Policy in English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics & Policy Level Performance Level Descriptors
The technical report provides descriptive information about the design and implementation of the New Meridian assessments, as well as information related to the statistical properties of the tests for interested readers.
This report describes the 2017-2018 administration of the assessments.
This report describes the 2016-2017 administration of the assessments.
The report describes the 2015-2016 administration of the assessments.
The report describes the 2014-2015 administration of the assessments.
The technical report provides information about the evidence-based standard setting process PARCC used to set threshold scores for each performance level is summer 2015.